We are in search of loving families who are interested in providing a nurturing home for 8 puppies that are half American Doberman and half American Great Dane. These cute and cuddly puppies were born on March 31st and we have 5 males and 3 females available. The puppies' father is a blue Doberman and their mother is a black Great Dane. All the puppies will receive their vaccines and a thorough health checkup from the vet on 5/12/23. After that, they will be ready to go to their forever homes. For further details, please reach out to us via call or text message.
Here are some details about each of the puppies:
- Boy #1 (Dark Blue collar): Black coat, first-born.
- Boy #2 (Yellow collar): Black coat with barely any white fur, almost completely black, fourth-born.
- Boy #3 (Red collar): Brown coat with a white left back paw, white chest, and white tip tail, fifth-born.
- Boy #4 (Dark green collar): Brown coat and the most calm male, eighth-born.
- Boy#5 (Grey collar): Black coat with white paws and chest, and the most loving male, last-born.
- Girl #1 (Tan collar): Brown coat and the calmest female, second-born.
- Girl #2 (Light blue collar): Brown coat with a white chest and all toes white on her paws except on the left front paw. She's the most expressive puppy of the litter, third-born.
- Girl #3 (Pink collar): Brown coat with the sweetest personality, seventh-born.