I am offering two baby boy Coton De Tulear puppies that will be available for rehoming on July 1st. The rehoming fee is $2,000.
The Coton De Tulear is known for its charming and affectionate nature. This breed is typically friendly, sociable, and loves to be around people. Coton De Tulears are often described as being lively, playful, and easygoing. They are great companions and enjoy spending time with their families. Additionally, they are known for their intelligence and trainability, making them suitable for various activities such as obedience training or agility.
The Coton De Tulear has a distinctive and adorable appearance. They are small to medium-sized dogs with a sturdy and well-balanced build. Here are some key features of their appearance:
1. Coat: Coton De Tulears have a dense, soft, and cotton-like coat. Their fur is long and fluffy, giving them a unique and charming appearance. The coat is typically white, although some may have slight shades of champagne or gray.
2. Face: They have a cute and expressive face with dark, round eyes that are often filled with warmth and curiosity. The eyes are set well apart. The Coton De Tulear also has a black nose and a gentle, intelligent expression.
3. Ears: Their ears are medium-sized, triangular in shape, and set high on the head. The hair on the ears is long and silky, adding to their overall cuteness.
4. Tail: Coton De Tulears have a plumed tail that is set high and carried in a curved or slightly curled manner over their back. The tail is covered with long, flowing hair.
5. Size: On average, Coton De Tulears stand about 9 to 12 inches (23 to 30 cm) at the shoulder and weigh between 8 to 15 pounds (4 to 7 kg). They are considered small to medium-sized dogs.
Coton De Tulear's appearance is characterized by their fluffy, white coat, expressive eyes, and compact yet sturdy build. These features contribute to their irresistibly cute and charming look.
If you are interested, please text me at the provided contact information. Thank you!